Monday, January 21, 2008

Blueteen Links - Hydromassage

Misha are not always as well understood. Talked to him, come in 6, and he me "Yeah, whore, cable has been?" You might think it rude. But compared to those that were after, it can be called a compliment. And because I decided to make it a surprise, a romantic evening. No answer:
- Yes, found! So you have second-hand! Close mouth and vices in the 2 hole!

Suddenly, as he grabbed me by the hair and dragged to the bathtub. "You now know, bitch, I have been insulted!" I tried to escape, but he hit me in the face, so that more attempts I did not. He ordered to undress and lie down in the bath at the back. I am not noticing threads as he has done all told. It included water, under pressure medium and ordered pridvinutsya so that the clitoris was directly below a jet. So I did. Then I felt the explosion clitoris pleasure from contact with water. I gratefully looked at her husband. After a minute I felt like me approaching orgasm. I moaned. After that peak, the husband grabbed me tightly and not affected "rypaysya and lizhi as lying." Well, I obeyed. Suddenly, I felt cramps in the abdomen area. It has been painful, clitoris has been severely annoyed. The body itself izvivalos to escape from the pressure of the water. This saw her husband and said, "Without passion, damn, or I aK you stronger" He grabbed me, so I was not able to leave under pressure. I started screaming, the pain was unbearable. All body was in convulsions, skukozhilsya entire clitoris. Sometime after 30 minutes. He issued obessilivshuyu me. My clitoris pochernel and before him could not touch at all. After he tied up and left me in the bathroom.

Source: Blueteen Links

No comments: