Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wifelover - Episode

Yesterday, he finally had something to mne.Chestno speaking, I have not been hoping to see him, although she has dreamed about this now three dnya.Vse poluchalos nothing. "You know, honey, I am busy, and so far we do not meet can, "he said quietly mne.Mne left him and pretend that all is well ...
So he was outside prishel.Ya themselves from happiness, so tried to do everything that he was pleased - washed their corporate cake with apples, got a short skirt, stockings and deliberately ignored the bottom belem.Ya knew that he likes it.
For a while we were sitting in my room and boltali.Ya felt somewhat hesitantly, as always feel his presence, but it said the same was certainly nelzya.Ego eyes burned when he looked at me, and I was fine that followed for his passionate and hot kisses ... My heart szhimalos stuchalo and loudly, but were forced to pulsate foretaste of pleasure is something between my legs.
Finally he started to kiss me summarize menya.Ego kisses from the mind, like always, and I had already begun postanyvat of zhelaniya.Odnoy hand he caressed my takyrs chest, and another climbed under skirts and stroking my cock, which had already burned all his skill and tender prikosnoveniy.Ego language passionately researched my mouth, but I have hardly contain themselves pokusyvala his lips and convulsively vzdyhala.Nakonets we depart from each other, breathing heavily and avoiding looking at each other fingers were wet glaza.Ego from my hot juice, and I barely managed to do something, he pushed them to face and sucked.
-- What are you doing?-vozmutilas I correct in assuming that my reaction was to be exactly такой.Но my passion spoke a different - it was all burned, and I was afraid even horse back legs - I thought that my moisture immediately potechet the leg. And he oblizyval fingers with the expression of bliss on his face, and I, looking at it, vozbudilas to such an extent that, not being able to be constrained, inserted his hand under the skirt and stonaya became poglazhivat clitoris.
-- Why?-on. asked with a smile, because I can do it myself ...
I already had neither force nor the will to resist him, and he began to caress me, carrying to iznemozheniya.Nakonets, I pulled in sladostrastnoy sudoroge.Nekotoroe time, I could not come in themselves, and when their eyes opened a, then saw it in smiling and looking at me poglazhivayuschego through its member bryuki.Teper came my turn angry.
-- Are you doing?-with indignation, I asked ya. that died already, yes?
In the twinkling of an eye, I was sitting in front of his toes nogami.On opened jeans and I saw her pet - it was red, excited and most beautiful свете.Не to stand on, I began to mouth it from all sides, descending from the mind of its elasticity and sensuous smell delicious.
-- Wait, "he dismissed menya.-I have a surprise for you.
He pulled out of the pockets condom packaging, which I immediately pulled from his hands.
-- Klubnichnye!-I nearly suffocated from vostorga.-God, only you can think about it! Consider just, you remember that I love strawberries!
He smiled and pulled out one of upakovki.Ya looked into the eyes of all, because life has not seen prezervativov.On deployed prezik and tried in a way to tighten it at its chlen.Ya not made of this - as far as I remember from my theory, condoms must was put on wrong.
-- Are you doing wrong! -- I pushed his hand and taking the next condom, in two accounts natyanula chlen.Gordyas it to the work done, I looked at him.
-- now gets no!-and I said, ëê hair, prinyalas for his krasavtsa.Ya called on the assistance of all their ability to oral sex, and he began postanyvat quite skoro.Ya terla latch his head, his zaglatyvala so, as far as I can allow my mouth, and his hand wanker barrel from osnovaniya.Nakonets he began gromche.Znaya shame that he loves it, I cautiously prikusila his head with renewed force and the beginning of his mouth from start to finish. Feeling that he napryagsya, I began to suck vehemently while his vylizyvaya uzdechku.Nakonets, he lost control of them and, muttering something inarticulate and severely constricting my hand, konchil.Zapyhavshis, I tore from its members and looked him in the eye . Tam read boundless bliss.
-- I love you, and whispered, only he and kissed me guby.Ya feel very happy in the world.

Source: Wifelover

No comments: