Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Spermshack: Store Story

It's almost midnight, but I could not sleep. I think about you again. We did not sleep all last night: It was hot, close, uncomfortable, but we were together, and therefore, were happy. Now you dremlesh in their beds. Are you one. How would I like to be close, kissed thee: And I prikryvayu eye:
Our room is dark and hot. Viscid stuffiness hides you. Do you fit me in kladesh hands on my fragile shoulders. You like to feel warm body under the cool silk robe. Your strong arms pressed me, and in vpivayutsya lips lips. The air smells of our desire.
Lightweight robe falls from the shoulders, and now I stand in front of you naked. Slightly стесняясь its dazzling nakedness, trying to cover up anything with their hands. Are you smiling tenderly, prityagivaesh to itself and kissing person: pale forehead, cheeks burning, spout spurious, greedily priotkrytye lips: Opuskaeshsya below: slightly pokusyvaesh neck, gently touching his lips to the chest, becoming just szhimaesh, laskaesh his language, kissing. It's great! Your hands and lips already moved to a flat stomach, but not stopped, but all are seeking lower - to the innermost.
Your lips vpivayutsya in me. I feel your language, caressing my skladochku each. First, gently but steadily growing pressure and urgency. Your fingers penetrate into my cock. I can not restrained. Pripodnimayus elbows and looking at you in the eye.
Now you lie on your back, Bishop behind his eyes. I generally favorite pumpkin, the language of vpadinki spend at the very bottom of the chest to the abdomen, prikusyvayu the sweet skin and stop before embarked member. Beware of an entire head, spend on it involving the lips and tongue. My mouth immediately filled magically taste. My head is steadily moving up and down. I hear moaning твои restrained. Here you are not vyderzhivaesh and perevernuvshis sharply enter into me. It seems to me that even an instant, and I vzorvus. I filled you. You start to move evenly. I feel that it is ready to finish. Some subtle moment, and we slivaemsya together. Waves orgasm claim us to where there is not nothing but our love:
Tired, but happy, we lie, obnyavshis and falling, pace each other any tenderness. You CALL me and favorite small anyway, I blissfully smiling and understand that I am the most happiest woman on earth.
Already sleep, your breath arm me neck, and hands closely pressed my body to you. Sometimes you bormochesh something in a dream. I am also closing its eyes to meet with you again in the wilderness dreams. I love you, my gentle boy!

Source: Spermshack

No comments: