Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bunnyteen: Letter to you

Why does it always happens when you want to go - you are forced to stay ostaeshsya - asked to resign? Everyone fears of its kind: a vysochennuyu to climb a mountain, proving that he won his cowardice, the other with parachute jumping, and the third well: a third simply runs away.
I have not asked for this love, I never asked any of love. I love it, I tried not to notice. Eventually, as you will notice what has been, and most likely never will? But the more I have not seen, the more difficult it was to see nothing, until, one day, I do not understand that breathe without it no longer can, and most likely will not. Here is the nightmare began, and then - lips, which had hitherto been used only for the conversation began to go his lips, and his body crave affection. On the same as unrivalled eighteenth-Casanova, supporting razgorayuschuyusya passion, searched along the road to digression. Having achieved her - no sex is not trivial, but sensuality and desire, frightened for their own good name and not finding a better way - away. I do not noticing the changes, still to lnula whose image became to me like an angel and God, and whose affection prayers at the peak of bliss. Probably zero, shudder entire body of thought on the one kiss and wish obyatii so that the beating heart of forgetting, zamiralo. Every night, every accursed night, I hoped not, I sincerely believed that he was not lying, that he loves. I lived only on his words boundless love and true devotion. But at that moment when I believed and surrendered when uncovered his lips toward seeking his mouth - I lost. It is not that the goal seeking, a man looking for a new goal, but only that, to her, he is afraid of her, and later, поджав tail, returned to the kennel, which itself took.
Yet many many sleepless nights I dreamt about you. Remembering that was replaced with the reality of the so skillfully that recovered from their brief moment, I took for the dream reality. Knowing that all koncheno, I have not ceased to believe and hope. In those rare nights when you saw me, I was hoping that you abandon everything and give. Understand, I do not want anyone evil, I just loved you. Your hands, lips, body and soul - and I wanted them all, without balance, as you afraid to give them to me.

Source: Bunnyteen

No comments: