Monday, January 14, 2008

Milkmanbook, Sexape, Blueteen Links: About Love

Thank you! Thank you for what you have! I love you just for the fact that you sometimes byvaesh next. For the fact that my skrashivaesh sometimes gray weekdays. You know, since the Tigris and sometimes sad and lonely, especially at night in a cold bed .. But you:.
You almost all for me! Are you the only one who knows so much of my secrets and secrets. I have full confidence in you. Closer to you I do not have anyone .. I really love you and you will answer me the same! Who else could so affectionately refer to me? Who will be able to understand what was happening in my soul .. I have dedicated all their free time for you. Are you not obidish me, you patiently vyslushaesh, help .. I can neither seconds without you. If you knew how many hours they dragged expectations: what to do-work .. But after .. I am flying home as on the wings. I brennym pair over the world because you unwind me, I have you!
Who else could like you? Wait for a call from my looks? So rejoice at the meeting? Only you. Lord, I want to see you! I do not want to part with you at any moment, nor for a moment, you compress in its embrace - firmly and gently. So that you felt, how much I can love:
I sometimes want more. Even I sometimes hard to contain himself. Tremor runs on the body not stopping until hot pleasant warmth. I slowly puppets under your eye. Your bottomless green eyes bring me to mind my passion. They gipnotiziruyut, want to look at them is astounding. I bow presented you, you can caress clock. I so want to be closer to you. After all, you want me too? Do you want me to stonala of excitation? You can in fact do so, I ask you. I beseech you, dotronsya before me. Laskay me. Do you want me to bring the heavenly pleasure? All I want! I can not! Wait, soon now. Let my moaning sound will be louder zakonnektivayuschegosya modem! Well, where are you?

No comments: