Monday, January 14, 2008

Projectvoyeur, Tamilsex com, Elephantlist: The best girls of the Earth

As a star shining in the depth of the abyss. As rays of the Sun warms the body and soul. As victoriously Spring shestvuet, removing darkness and evil, accumulated during the time of anguish. So you are, the universe of existing preobrazhaya minims in holiday splendor. Peace prevails. Joining hands, circling Magically Pas room kindness and friendship, awe and respect and love of beauty and reverence for wisdom. Instead pervasive clouds, flowers spread around the world and each of them carries a piece of happiness. I fell prostrate submit your glow of the beloved. Only you free to bring fate: life or stagnation. Sudbonosna every particle of your body: Pierre volosinok one with the unparalleled beauty of thy head: "yes" or even "maybe" - and I have nothing in the whole marvelous, I would become more transparent nevesomee air and steam. I presented a united rastayu your benevolent eye and not become me because now I - there you are. I fully office thy generous and reasonable power.
O, the best girls from the Earth! Do not allow you to touch lips to your feet? Oh, no, you are not against the spirit of my vosparyaet until tops revelation. O, let me take this blagoraspolozheniem! Divine lips kiss the feet and legs if you izlivaeshsya my life-giving sap - both arriving and growing strength. I have not subordinate itself, because I - it is you. Hands stretch upward, as if sprouts plants along the gentle and straightforward reliance universal perfection. I look from the bottom up as well under the clouds and did not see anything other than permission to obey thy will. You peretekaesh in me. I crawl up the tree while razbuhayu unheard of before - I become equal to you. Oh, not punish me for this rejection blasphemy! No, you become equal to itself. Guba, subject to you, climb up to the barrel on top, covered with seedlings gusteyshey precious yarns and slowly slide down, distinguishing smallest details - bugorochki and dimple. O, the best girls from the Earth!
Breast, inflatable uncharted full sense of happiness touches to your chest filled will. You zastavlyaesh me tremble - tremor permeates my body from one end of the world to another. Through me, you become whole world and I vossoedinyayus with your unity. Now we Blizzard life - you and I, managed you. I love you, girl, all that is still left in me from my. However, all here - only yours. I love you, girl - you are now obliged to take me to imagine. We seal blood Union.

No comments: